Resilience is about having an ability to ‘bounce’, be flexible, be responsive, be able to adapt and overcome adversity - responding to situations and circumstances in ways that assist you and those around you to move on. Resilience might be summarised as navigating life’s stresses and bouncing forwards … being an overcomer and getting over obstacles and hurdles
Find out more about Resilience
1. Diane L Couto, 2010 - On Managing Yourself, Harvard Business Review, How resilience works, pg 47-60
2. Caroline Webb, 2017 - How to Have a Good Day, pg 247-276
3. Colin Espie, 2012 - Overcoming sleep problems and insomnia
1. Resilience expert and researcher, Jurie Rossouw
2. Resilience across the UK in the coronavirus pandemic
3. Eight secrets to a (fairly) fulfilled life, Oliver Burkman, The Guardian
1. Gratitude practices: https://www.happify.com/hd/the-science-behind-gratitude/
2. Healthy eating: https://www.reframehealthlab.com/healthyeating/
3. Keeping hydrated: https://www.reframehealthlab.com/what-is-the-single-best-drink-for-your-health/
4. Physical activity: https://www.reframehealthlab.com/23-and-12-hours/
5. Stress and mindset: https://www.reframehealthlab.com/9010-stress/
3 Secrets of resilient people, Lucy Hone
Don’t delay – get even more resilient!
Book a free coaching session with a Shared Inspiration Coach who believes in you.
Joan Haines - email@example.com
Mob: +44 7813 299957
Jacci Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +44 7776 378475
We would love to help you create more resilience you in continuing lockdown!